[Nfb-krafters-korner] back to crafting now

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon May 23 15:17:13 UTC 2011

    Joyce,

I completed the form to take the knitted baby sweater class but I didn't
receive any confirmation that I'm signed up for it.  I know you're the
instructor, so how do you know that I've signed up?  Please let me know.

Oh, congratulations on your daughter's marriage.  I'm sorry I won't get to
see you at Convention but I plan to get to the craft show and business
meeting.

Regards,

Denise Shaible