[Nfb-krafters-korner] back to crafting now

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 23 21:19:43 UTC 2011

Denise,

When each person signs up for a class I receive an email.  About one  week
before the class begins I send out a notice to each of the students to
confirm the class and send you the phone number and room number for your  class.
 I comprise a list of students and when I send the students their  notice I
send an email to the teacher with the students names, email addresses  and
phone numbers and I include the phone numbers to the teacher at that  time.

I am the only one that receives the email that is generated when you sign
up for a class so I get them all.  I probably will be sending out the
emails over the weekend for my class.

Glad you are taking it.

I am sorry I will miss you at convention.  This is only the second
convention that I will not be at since I went blind 13 years ago.  The  first one I
went to I was overwhelmed and skipped the following year.  By  the year
after that I was much more confident with my blindness and have been  going
ever since then.

In a message dated 5/23/2011 11:21:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,