[Nfb-krafters-korner] storing needles

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue May 24 01:08:14 UTC 2011

Hi,
You just reminded me of one of the first things I made when I joined this list. I had this wonderful flees pair of Pajamas. they were way to long. I cut off both leg bottoms to make capri pants. I took the two unfinished ends and sewed them together adding little pony tail bands in the seem to hold needles. I ran a cord through the top hem and sewed the bottom hem closed. I cut a milk carton to fit in the bottom half of my bag and lined the inside of the bag with knitting needles in the pony tail bands. then used the center for other knitting equipment. It was hot pink with many colored dots on it so It looks pretty cool.