[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: back to crafting now

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue May 24 18:47:36 UTC 2011

I should be going if nothing goes wrong with my divorce.  I have already payed for a table at the craft display.  See you all there.  I will miss you Joyce.  Injoy holding your new grand baby for all of us.  I just saw a baby less than a week old, at my knitting circle, at church!  Thought they could not go out in the public, that young!
Looking forward to convention.  I need a change of pace and some relaxation. This year has been very stressful, not only with my divorce, but trying to get training at work!

Terry P.