[Nfb-krafters-korner] An award winning artist!

dianefilipe at peoplepc.com dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sun May 29 14:29:43 UTC 2011

I would like to take just a minute of your time to announce to you that we
have an award winning artist on our board!
Linda Anderson won 2 awards this week at the bi-annual ceramics show here
in Northern Colorado, for her incredible creations!
She won both 1st place and Judges favorite!
She does'nt like to toot her own horn, so I am doing it for her!
Way to go Linda! You rock!!!!
Diane