[Nfb-krafters-korner] Eileen was correct

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue May 31 18:48:49 UTC 2011

Thank you dear Eileen for your warning about posting the "free books."  Here
is what I received from the company when I asked the question about sharing
the "free books."

Becky and guide dog Jake

Luisa Taylor, May-31 11:39 (MDT):
Hello Becky,
Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate you asking permission. As we do
have copyright laws on our patterns, ebooks and projects, you are not
allowed to share or distribute our materials. Joining the community sites
are free so we ask that you direct anyone interested to sign up with us and
create an account to access our materials.
If you have questions, please let us know.
Luisa Taylor
Interweave Customer Support
866-949-1646
* http://www.interweavestore.com
http://www.knittingdaily.com
http://www.knittingdailytv.com
* http://www.interweaveknits.com
http://www.artistdaily.com
http://www.beadingdaily.com
http://www.clothpaperscissors.com
http://www.crochetme.com
http://www.interweavestitch.com
http://www.jewelrymakingdaily.com
http://www.knittingdaily.com
http://www.quiltingarts.com
* http://www.quiltingartstv.com
http://www.spinoffmagazine.com
http://www.weavingtoday.com

becky frankeberger, May-30 08:45 (MDT):
Other
If you have any additional questions regarding this issue, please reply to
this message with your comments.
Privacy Policy

Interweave, 201 E. 4th St., Loveland, CO 80537
C2011 Interweave Press, LLC. All rights reserved.