[Nfb-krafters-korner] Learning something new

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 31 21:11:15 UTC 2011

If you read something interesting we are all looking for information so
post on the list the web address.

I don't know if this can be done with all web browser programs, but in
Internet Explorer and Fire Fox if you hold down the alt key and hit the letter
d  it will bring you to the webpage address and highlight it.  Then hit
control c and that will copy it to your clipboard  When you are in an email
that you are witing to Krafters Korner all you need to do is hit control v and
 that will paste the address into your email.