[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Upcoming Monday Night Chats

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue May 31 23:07:34 UTC 2011

Joyce,

Did I miss the first knitted baby sweater class?  I didn't receive any
information confirming my membership or where to call for the class.  You
sent me an e-mail saying you'd probably send that information on the weekend
but I didn't receive it.  I would really like to get into the class.  Could
you please let me know the information I need to do it?  I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Denise