[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Monday Night Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 31 21:19:23 UTC 2011

June 6: 8:30 p.m. Eastern time
Discussion on Drop spindles and spinning yarn on them by Laura

June 20 8:30 p.m. Eastern time
A surprise Origami project.  I don't know what we will be creating,  but
come and learn how to fold paper into an Origami item by our favorite  Origami
teacher!

June 27 time to be announced Discussion on Knitting Machines Guest Speaker
Morgan Becky's instructor.  Becky will join in to help answer questions
too.

All of these will be at:

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50.