[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need help on loomed hat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Nov 4 15:09:11 UTC 2011

Does she mean to tight around the head or to short to fit over head.  I suspect she means to tight to fit over her head.  If that is the problem, you did not make enough inches, or you made the depth of the hat to shallow.  Hopefully Cindy has the number of inches for different sizes of hats.  It might be in the recordings.

Terry P.