[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Macomber Loom

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Nov 4 20:50:30 UTC 2011

Hi Ohio,
You learned to "dress" the loom - and use the heddles, warp and weft set up
to create your pattern.  lol  Yes, it is pure magic. My undergrad degree is
in painting and tapestry weaving. I understand the love of weaving. It is
wonderful. While I am very happy to gift my loom to the museum weaving
program, there is a part of mee that is deeply grieving the loss of
something that was one of my greatest treasures. I had always thought that
something this magnificent would be passed down in my family for another
generation to have - and that really makes me so sad to know that is not how
it ends.  So, yes, the memories are there for me, too.

Lynda River Woman