[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing class

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 21:11:34 UTC 2011

For Heaven's sake, don't feel bad. Most of us have done the same thing. I loaned mine to a day care Center that I worked at. Left it when I left thinking I was to blind to use it. Now, that is about as silly as I can be. I learned to sew at the School for the Blind and from my Blind Mom.

Well, Ed, Carol's Husband, found me a guy who rebuilds old machines. He is fixing one for me that isn't computerized . So the one you gave away isn't the only machine in the world. lol
Henrietta