[Nfb-krafters-korner] felting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 21:28:51 UTC 2011

You felt 100% wool to create just that felted type fabric.  So if you
don't want felted projects you just would not use patterns that are meant to be
felted.

If you want to use plain non felting yarns to make a bag or purse then you
need to line it with a fabric lining.

In a message dated 11/4/2011 4:06:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,