[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about sewing.

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:38:42 UTC 2011

Hello Kendra,

I am not a sewer, but am a gardener. You are most certainly on the right
list, for there are a number of sewers here. as a matter of fact, we have
just finished having a "learning to sew on a sewing machine," class for
beginners, which was hailed as a great success. The people made aprons.
There are quilters on the list, as well, and they sew both on the machine
and by hand. We had a Monday chat recently where a quilter talked about her
craft to us. these chats and classes are held over the phone via conference
call.
well, anyhow, I am sure a sewer or three will post and answer your question
soon. sometimes the weekend is slow on the list. So be patient. Meanwhile,
glad you found us.

Ohiogardener