[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about soeing.

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 13:39:34 UTC 2011

Hi Kendra.  Yes, I can help you learn to sew rags together either by hand or
with a sewing machine.  I live in Boise, so the time difference is only one
hour.  My email is ramona.walhof at gmail.com.  My phone is 208-338-1595.

Rag rugs are fun to make.  I have not done it for many years, but made rugs
in high school.  If looms did not take up so much space and cost so much, it
would still be fun for me to make rugs or place mats, etc.  Sewing rags is
much quicker and the seams are stronger on the sewing machine, but you can
certainly do it by hand , as well.  It is much too early there, especially
after the time fall back, but I would be glad to talk with you this
afternoon or evening.

Ramona