[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Re: felting

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Nov 6 05:13:10 UTC 2011

Well, I like this idea but I really wanted to make my own.  thanks Joyce for
giving me the idea about putting in a lining.  I'm really trying to stay
away from 100% wool.  that's why I asked about wool blends or using smaller
needles with regular yarn.  It seems that there's no way around using wool.
I'll keep this idea of using an old sweater on the back burner for now.
thanks again.

Regards,

Denise