[Nfb-krafters-korner] Questions about soeing.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 21:08:22 UTC 2011

Kendra

We have a few folks that have done and are doing rag rugs.  I know  that
Henrietta and Carol who are sisters have sent to the list information where
to get pre cut strips for doing this.

As far as sewing, we just finished a sewing machine class this week here on
 Krafters Korner.  All our classes are done via telephone conference
calls.  So we had folks sitting in their homes learning how to sew on their  own
sewing machines around the USA the last 4 weeks.

I have no light perception and went blind 14 years back and after trials
and errors got back machine sewing.

As far as hand sewing not sure what you are having trouble with?  If  you
are sewing seams or what with the rag rugs?  Do you need to bias sew  tthese
or just seam the strips straight across?

We do have hand and machine quilters here on this list.  So you came  to
the right place, but we need to know a little more oof where you are having
trouble or what you want to know.

In a message dated 11/5/2011 4:08:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,