[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK long loom, how to wrap?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 8 18:34:19 UTC 2011

Tonya;
Your edging sounds interesting.  Maybe I will try it next time, if there is ever one.  With so much else going on, I have not gotten back to finishing my pretty red scarf!  Maybe I can find some of that thick yarn to make a matching hat, to give or keep for myself.
I wish someone would write a book, on the kk loom.  To all you new folks with the loom, there are many stitches and different paterns of stitches that you can use.  Just, how do you remember it all?

Terry P.