[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi from a new member.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 20:16:25 UTC 2011

Welcome Pipi

I will be brief as I just popped on the computer and need to rush out the
door in a few.

Classes are done here via telephone conference call.  You only need  the
computer at this point to get emails and go to the website to sign up for an
upcoming class.

Most of our teachers are visually impaired/blind and teach the class from
their experiences.

How are you making the lap and bedspread?  Are you knitting, sewing or
what?  I have just taught a small crochet project class and poking around  for
some more after the holidays.

In a message dated 11/11/2011 12:00:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,