[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi from a new member.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 19:53:39 UTC 2011

Exactly,  I went into surgery operating room with sight for bypass  heart
surgery and woke up 2 days later in total darkness.  Yes, it was a  shock and
it took a bit to get things going especially due to handling the  recovery
of the surgery, but I can't imagine losing it gradually and the feeling  of
holding on to it.  It was taken away all at once and I had a choice of
dealing with it or giving up totally.

In a message dated 11/12/2011 8:24:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,