[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Exchange

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:58:19 UTC 2011

Cookie Exchange 2011

I am organizing a Cookie Exchange this year and would love to have you
participate. The groups will be in threes or fours to keep the costs down
for everyone but still allow for variety.

To sign-up, send me a message with the following information: name, mailing
address, email address (to receive the addresses of your fellow group
members), and the number of group members you prefer (three or four). The
deadline to sign-up is November 27, 2011.

I will send you the names and mailing addresses of your group members no
later than December 1, 2011. You may mail your cookies at any time, but no
later than December 15, 2011. Each group member should receive one dozen
cookies from each of the other group members.

Cindy Sheets
Knit with Care-where you can find the right hand knit gift for your special
occasion.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knit-with-Care/107415059359215?sk=wall