[Nfb-krafters-korner] felting

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:43:14 UTC 2011

Hello Joyce and all,

The topic of felting was being discussed awhile back(November 3rd to be more
precise)and Joyce had offered to teach a class in this if people were
interested. I have been thinking about this and would be interested in
making a felted purse. My husband wants me to make him some wool slippers.
So I would like to learn the process of felting. Hope others would like to
learn as well so we could have a class.

Ohio