[Nfb-krafters-korner] let it snow

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 14 12:51:16 UTC 2011

Talking about snow men, I went to Michaels and in the thick and quick yarn, could not find any white, Christmas green, red, or orange.  Where did you get the colors for your pumpkin bag or Christmas bag?  I did find an off white.  By the way, this is the same yarn, I have been calling rug yarn and using for my Whozit and tactual letters.
All I could find were, maybe hat colors.

Terry P.