[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi from a new member.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 20:09:44 UTC 2011

Sorry about answering these emails late.  I had a busy weekend and  trying
to catch up.

Note to the knitters and crocheters out there...

When you were sighted or tell those who are losing their sight, How many
times have you been told, I bet you can do that with your eyes closed.  If
you have knitted or crocheted when sighted you already know what your hands
are  suppose to be doing.  I know I would do my knitting and crocheting
watching  the TV and really not keeping my eyes on my work.  Well that is what
you  need to convince them of.

In a message dated 11/11/2011 7:08:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,