[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:10:16 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I am missing six small crystal stars and noticed that a couple others were
missing points. I did have a few extra large stars so substituted those
instead on my last E pin.

Btw, I never received the pin setup list from Theresa, did you or anyone
else receive it? I had made sample D and E pins during the class, so I am ok
and caught up, but would like to have the pin arrangements in case I decide
to make another tree.

Ohio