[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 20:31:30 UTC 2011

I don't know if I got those or not.  Theresa was off line the last few
days.

Theresa sends out  the entire directions at the end of the class for  the
students to use as a reference of making another one as written  directions.
Did you get the recording of the class?  As I got the  recording and you
can use that as a reference too.

In a message dated 11/15/2011 12:59:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,