[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping Yarn on Cones Upright

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 20:31:16 UTC 2011

I like the chair idea that someone already mentioned, but what about a stool
placed upside down?  In addition to the box and basket ideas, how about an
empty oatmeal container, a pot or sauce pan, a plastic pitcher, a mixing
bowl, a vase, a tote bag or purse?  What about putting the cone in a shoe or
boot?  What if you were to put each cone in a plastic grocery bag with the
handles tied to keep the bag closed and the cone inside.  This way if the
cone falls on the floor it might not roll all that far and it will not pick
up dog hair.  If you have chairs with a post sticking out of the top of the
back and if the cones will not stay on the posts, again put the cones in a
plastic bag and hang the bag on the post.  Can you work near a door and hang
the bags on the door knob?  Do you have cabinets or a dresser with knobs
that you can hang the bags on?

HTH,
Annette

Annette