[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping Yarn on Cones Upright

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 16 21:45:42 UTC 2011

As long as the cones can not get away from you, the pulling of the yarn, when working with it, will make the cones turn.  As I said, bags will work, plastic londry basket, a box, anything to keep them off the floor and so they can not run away from you.
You are making it harder than it is.
Enjoy.

Terry P.