[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 21:15:36 UTC 2011

This was one of my questions last night that I got an answer for:
4. How long does it typically take air-dry clay to dry  completely?

Joseli  said,   This depends on the size of the project you  are doing.
small projects can dry in a few hours  and larger ones  take longer.  She said
that she has done large projects and let them   dry for a week.  I do not
know how large this project was.

In a message dated 11/15/2011 3:36:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,