[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Tue Nov 15 23:43:45 UTC 2011

I To had many of the stars that were broken. But since whe did not have a
lot of the beads I did what I could and put one broken one one close to
where the  pin is in the center of the tree. I did have a pack of beads
missing about 15 of the larger star beads and five of the pins. They are
replaceing the missing beads  and pins. But if I am going to make another I
think I will  gather the beads. That way if I miss any it will be me to
blame. lol
Hugs all
CarolAnn