[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bolek and tree kits

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:54:48 UTC 2011

I really liked Terry P's idea of saving extra kits after a project. I plan
to do this, I have a few large stars and colored beads to start my
collection. Thanks for the tip about putting broken beads in the center of
the pin. however, my broken ones were unusable, but I substituted large
stars and hope they will fit into the tree. My other option is to short a
few other E pins, so I can have close to the amount needed.

Which option is preferable, larger star substitutes or shorting other E
pins?

Ohio