[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting tension?- Therese

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 03:20:12 UTC 2011

I totally agree with Dixie.  I use wooden needles.  I do have a  set of
Denise interchangeable  needles and they are a plastic type, but I  do love
them, too.  I do not like the interchangeable   that  screw together as they
come unscrewed.  The Denise have a locking thing and  do not come apart unless
you push down and twist.  Neither of these slip as  the metal needles do.

In a message dated 11/15/2011 7:50:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,