[Nfb-krafters-korner] computer question

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 02:07:18 UTC 2011

Hi Terry and all,
I am a Mac user now. I am not sure how I would do on a windows product with windoweyes now. lol I did take lessons to learn the Mac. But I love it. Yes, there are occassional upgrades to Voice over. Usually the Mac upgrades help "vo" work better.

I needed to buy the new windoweyes when I got this computer. So the Apple was a better deal for me.

Henrietta