[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Tree Class Tuesday Night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 21:49:33 UTC 2011

Please note to all class members of  the Christmas tree Safety Pin  Class
that the phone number for the Class on November 22 and November 29 will be
the new number that was emailed to the class list.

We still did not receive last week's recording or heard back from the
service.  So I do not know at this time if we will get a recording or not  for
the class on November 15.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate in asking me.