[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading pattern for flower blooms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 21:09:31 UTC 2011

These type of patterns  use seed beads size 10 or 11, and size 1  safety
pins which are 1 1/16 inch.  You don't wire them together instead  you use a
#3 safety pin[2 inche]  Now what you do is after you have the  beads on your
smaller pins you put the smaller pins on the larger pin, but you  need to
twist it around the curve of your safety pin.  The large pin is  used to pin
this on.  I have taken a piece of wire and put it thru all the  safety pins
in the back to keep the pins together in order for it to keep them  close so
folks seeing it.

In a message dated 11/21/2011 9:41:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,