[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website issue

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:34:45 UTC 2011

Hello Cindy, I am providing information you requested about the website.

I am using Jaws10 and do not have an account on facebook.

On the "what's happening,"  page there is a link that says "Cindy Sheets"
then the word "likes" on the following line, then on the next line a link
that says "nfb Krafters Division."
Next there is a link that says the same thing.
Then there is a blank line followed by a link that says, "create your own
"like badge."

Clicking on any one of these links brings me to the logon page.

Ohio
flowersandherbs at gmail.com