[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website issue

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 21:52:16 UTC 2011

I am using Jaws12 and do have an account on facebook.

On the "what's happening,"  page there is a link that says "Cindy  Sheets"
then the word "likes" on the following line, then on the next line a  link
that says "nfb Krafters Division."
Next there is a link that says the  same thing.
Then there is a blank line followed by a link that says, "create  your own
"like badge."

Clicking on any one of these links brings me to the logon page for
Facebook.

After entering password for Facebook it brings me to a page that has
directions for selecting the Like badge page and putting a link to it.  It  has a
line to add to a web page.  I don't know what to do with that  part.  It
does show a spinbox and when I went to NFB page it added that  one.  I will
have to go over to the NFB Krafters charity page and add that  one too.

Not sure what this Like Badge is suppose to do, can you explain that to
us?.

In a message dated 11/26/2011 4:35:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Hello  Cindy, I am providing information you requested about the  website.

I am using Jaws10 and do not have an account on  facebook.

On the "what's happening,"  page there is a link that  says "Cindy Sheets"
then the word "likes" on the following line, then on  the next line a link
that says "nfb Krafters Division."
Next there is a  link that says the same thing.
Then there is a blank line followed by a  link that says, "create your own
"like badge."

Clicking on any one  of these links brings me to the logon  page.

Ohio
flowersandherbs at gmail.com