[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website issue

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:20:50 UTC 2011

Thanks everyone for responding. This was supposed to be the "Like" button
that you can add to your website, but apparently not the right one. You all
apparently "see" the same thing that I do, but I wasn't sure if I was seeing
that just because I'm Cindy Sheets.

Again, thanks everyone for trying this. For now, it is back to the drawing
board.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

rg/flowersandh