[Nfb-krafters-korner] Artists-Making-Art, a new NFB listserv

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Nov 28 16:35:51 UTC 2011

Dave Andrews sent out an email to all NFB listservs. It included the following annoucement that I'm sure will be of interest to some members of the NFB Krafters' Korner listserv.
I think there is a lot of crossover in the purpose for this list and the new one. And Joyce, I suggest a note to that listserv to alert them to the wide-ranging arts the member of Krafters' Korner are involved in. Gertrude Stein said, "a rose is a rose is a rose."  I've always thought, art is art is art - as long as one uses one's hands and mind to create what did not exist before. My personal division of artistic endeavors is between good art and bad art.

Lorraine Rovig