[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewing

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Mon Nov 28 16:43:04 UTC 2011

Hi Ramona

Would you be home tomorrow morning to receive a phone call from me?  if not,
let me know what time works for you.

if you remember, I sat in on your sewing class via phone conference.  I have
looked at a sewing machine called a janome, formerly was known as New Home
and is manufactured in Texas.  It has a needle threader, flat digital screen
and has all metal components.  It has 30 different kinds of stitches.  The
price is $399.  I plan to go back on the 13th of Nov to work on it more and
see if I can master the self threader.  anyway, it would be easier to have a
two way conversation and I am interested in your opinion.  The machine seems
to be pretty nice and it was so good to get my hands on it, but wonder if I
really need a machine with so many different stitches and wished that the
price was a little lower.

Jewell