[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin projects

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:37:08 UTC 2011

Theresa:
I am in Denver right now but not sure how long I will stay.  Coming from a tropical climate to this cold weather is proving to be difficult.  It was not my idea to arrive here at this time of year.
Anyway, I will contact you Theresa later for some basket kits.  I prefer to make things that are useful as well as decorative and not tied to particular seasons or holidays.  Unfortunately, I had to leave all my beadding supplies back in India because of weight restrictions.  I will get them when I return there.
I will also attend the Monday chats while I am here so I can hear the voices of all the people who have enriched my life so much in the last few years.
Jean