[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin projects

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 29 19:05:38 UTC 2011

Jean;
You can get a tool kit for about $10, with a discount q-pon.  The rest of the items, you will get with the kit or you can buy them, most likely, from Theresa.  A snow man would make a nice gift for someone in the US or anywhere that it gets cold. Even the KK looms, from Walmart, are not that much.  They would fit in your suit case with your clothes.
Even listen in and learn some things and take the methods back home with you.

Terry Powers from MD