[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Wed Nov 30 01:05:15 UTC 2011

May they enjoy it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of River Woman
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:49 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat

Hi everyone,
I had hoped to join you Monday night, but we had company and had just
returned from visitng family in KY. I did not make it to the chat - but
wanted to.

Christmas is in full swing here - I had ordered lots of gifts via internet
and they arrived while I was away. The neighbor kindly brought my boxes
inside the house for us while we were away.  Then, I took full advantage of
C"YBER MONDAY - my daughter and I were on two computers nearly all day -
finding fabulous DEALS and placing our orders.  Now, I am nearly done with
the shopping except for a couple of gifts for great grand children - and my
grand daughter will take me with her on Monday and we shall finish that up,
too. And, yes, I bought CLAY for my two great grandsons - was inspired by
Joselli and bought them a LOT of air dry clay. thanks Joselli for helping
with my gift giving!

I am determined to have a stress free Christmas this year - if that is
possible. I am on the way to doing it, by getting all my shopping done
before the first week of December.

I plan to have the decorations up by the end of this week, too. Then, I plan
to knit away and relax and ENJOY this beautiful season.  I won't return to
the pottery studio until Spring time - my winter is going to be for
knitting, reading books, and doing encrusted bead work.

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979