[Nfb-krafters-korner] Binding Off on the Rectangular KK Loom?

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:43:27 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I went to open up my notes file from Henry's rectangle loom class--and it's coming up with gibberish.  I'm all finished with my project--but I can't recall how to bind it off.  Could someone refresh me, and/or if someone's around who still has the file from that class, perhaps e-mail me privately with it?  It was the one where we started out at one end and stitched back and forth across the loom.

Thanks,
Terrence