[Nfb-krafters-korner] class last night

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 5 19:52:20 UTC 2011

Some how I misscounted my A pins.  Luckly I had an extra and added it at the end.  I did row 2 and realized I should have 6 A pins and only had 5.  For some crazy reason, I just could not count, last night!  I wondered why I had an extra pin!  I thought I had counted 144, but I guess my counting was not accurate, last week.  Well my pumpkin is on the role.  See you all in class, on time, this time.  I must have been thinking of Cindy's e-mail for Mondays class.
I did not come to that one, because I was lucky to make it home, alive.  there was something wrong with the gass gage on our Metro Access car and it stalled, right in frunt of the drive way of a fire house.  Thank god the fire alarm did not go off.
The fire men were out and came back and gave us some gass and pushed us out of the way of the drive way.
What a scare.  there were 2 of us and the other girl walks with a cane and is an NIH patient.  She has a blood disorder.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch