[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class planned

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 20:24:42 UTC 2011

I am just giving you the heads up on a crochet class I have put in the
class proposal for.  I am hoping Cindy can get it up for sign up, but she  is a
bit busy with her Dad right now.

The class will be October 19 & 26, Wednesday beginning at 8 PM Eastern
time.

The class is a Crocheted Cupcake!  This sweet treat can be made into a  pin
cushion or add a rock for weight and you have a unique paper weight for
your  desk.  I love mine and use it as a pin cushion.

You don't need much to create these decorated cupcakes, so make yourself up
 a dozen for great gifts.  the holiday season is just round the  Korner!

You will need 55 yards of worstered weight yarn for the cake part and 18
yards to make the frosting.  So make yourself some chocolate, yellow tan
cake and frosting colors are your choice.

If Cindy doesn't get the class posted on the website in the next couple of
days I will let you know what other supplies you will need for this class.