[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} dehydratinglistmightbeinteresting to some

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 21:54:38 UTC 2011

Oh, if we could all just pay attention to the world around us we might be a lot smarter then we are.

Not only watching nature but watching or paying attention to each other to avoid problems getting way out of hand.

I have purple flowers in front of my porch. I had a landscaper help me with the choice. Now I find that bees like purple more then any other color. My porch is the pproof. But as long as I sit quietly or at least not bat at the bees I never get stung. Actually, no one has gotten stung this summer and they are honey bees.
Henrietta