[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed}dehydratinglistmightbeinteresting to some

Pretty Crafty Kitty prettycraftykitty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:14:32 UTC 2011

Henrietta,
Thanks. This makes sense. Sounds like something that would be good to eat or used as a seasoning if spiced. I haven't
thought of making roll ups. Guess you would just grate the fruit and spread it out.

I have been drying pears and the other day I accidentally turned the oven up too high. The result was pear crisps that
were quite burnt. In the process of getting my bookie sheets cleaned up they took the finish off one of them. New cookie
sheets and I'm using parchment paper now. Guess I should get one of those electric dehydrators. We plan to make a solar
one this year but just have not gotten to it.

Yogurt? I've never tried that. Just can't imagine that one. I've made yogurt cheese but drying it? What is it like?

Anne