[Nfb-krafters-korner] cutting question

Nicole Hutchins nkhutch86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:39:54 UTC 2011

Hello,
Terry, I would be cutting with the wheel, but your suggestion is awesome for cutting other things. I never even thought of that, and I happen to have some of that canvice around. Thanks for the suggestion!
Joyce, Thank you so much for your help. I'm certainly going to try your tips. I truly appreciate it, and I knew there was a way to do this without sight. I'm determined to figure this out, because I don't rely on others to do for me unless what I'm trying to do is absolutely impossible.
Thanks again, ladies. :)

Blessings,
Nicole