[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cutting Question

Nicole Hutchins nkhutch86 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:45:25 UTC 2011

Joyce, You sound a lot like me. When people tell me I can't, I find a way to prove that I can. I'm only 24, and have published a book, and made my own purse from hand so I figure if I mastered those two things, I can probably do anything. I've been blind all my life with some vision, but adapting is pretty much the norm for me. Quilting is new to me though, and I personally don't know anyone who does it blind, so I'm really glad to get tips from here in hopes that I can pick it up. Forgive me in advance for all the questions I may ask that may seem silly to the advanced quilter. :)

Blessings,
Nicole